Below is an overview of the updates to Salience Engine, as well as links to more detailed release notes for each update. Click the links to view a listing of issues resolved and known issues in the current release of Salience Engine.
- Release 2016-09-07 (184.108.40.2067)
- General availability release of Salience 6.2, primarily featuring improvements to entities, sentiment and queries.
- Update 2016-06-20 (220.127.116.119)
- Basic Language support, improved language detection and bug fixes.
- Update 2015-02-15 (18.104.22.1689)
- Bug fixes to Salience 6.1.1 core library.
- Update 2016-01-29 (22.214.171.1243)
- Second tier language support, bug fixes and general improvements.
- Update 2015-09-25 (126.96.36.1995)
- Bug fixes and small improvements to Salience 6.1 core library.
- Update 2015-06-24 (188.8.131.527)
- Bug fixes to Salience 6.1 core library.
- Release 2015-05-18 (184.108.40.2068)
- General availability release of Salience 6.1 to Lexalytics' customers.
- Update 2015-01-10 (220.127.116.110)
- Bug fixes to Salience 6 core library.
- Update 2014-12-16 (18.104.22.168)
- Bug fixes and enhancements to Salience 6 core library and data directory files.
- Release 2014-11-17 (22.214.171.124)
- General availability release of Salience 6 to Lexalytics' customers.